Our Accommodation and Housing specialists have secured rooms at Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges, the conference venue, with flexible terms and conditions exclusively for attendees of the Conference.
Book early to secure your room and let our dedicated accommodation team look after you whilst taking advantage of the following:
- Specially negotiated rates
- Flexibility to change or cancel your booking at any time up to 30 working days prior to conference start date
- One night’s room rate deposit is all you pay to secure your booking – no full pre-payment needed.
- Full pre-payment may be made if you prefer.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 30 working days prior to conference start date
Reap the benefits of booking with the Conference Managers and staying in one of the officially contracted hotel below:
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
46-54 Marine Terrace &, Essex St, Fremantle
4 Stars | Internal Walk
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges, the conference venue, is located in the heart of the city within easy walking distance to all attractions. Simple refined rooms have the 32-inch HD LCD television and Foxtel, 24-hour room service and unique mini bar offerings, as well as high-speed WI-FI and broadband internet.
Superior Queen Room: $180 per room per night
Superior Twin Room: $180 per room per night
Pre-Booked Breakfast: $20 per person per night
Inclusions: Wi-Fi access
Book Your Accommodation
Rates quoted are:
- Per room per night
- In Australian Dollars and inclusive of 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Subject to availability
- Based on single/double/twin occupancy
The negotiated rates are valid up to 30 working days prior to the Conference start date or until sold out. After this, accommodation is subject to availability and rates may be subject to increase.
The Conference Managers have negotiated the most favourable rates available at this time, the rates may increase at any time without notice (including changes in Government taxes or levies); the Conference Managers will endeavour to notify of any changes in rates or accommodation inclusions.
A minimum of one night deposit of the room rate is to be paid at time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Your hotel booking is unable to be confirmed until the deposit payment is received. The balance of your hotel account for all nights booked and any incidental charges (less the deposit paid to the Conference Managers) will be payable to the hotel at the time of check-out.
- A cancellation charge of one night’s accommodation rate will apply for cancelled bookings after 22nd September 2019.
- A cancellation charge of one night’s accommodation rate will also apply if you do not arrive on the date you are booked to check in.
- All cancellations and changes to your reservation must be made in writing to the Conference Managers.
Single (SGL): A single occupancy room with one bed
Double (DBL): A double occupancy room with one bed
Twin (TWN): A double occupancy room with two beds
Studio Room: A room with either one double bed OR two single beds with a combined bedroom and living area.
1 Bedroom Apartment: An apartment with one double bed.
2 Bedroom Apartment: An apartment with one double and two single beds.
Please note bedding configurations are subject to hotel availability.
As per standard hotel policies and procedures delegates will be required to provide credit card details upon check-in. This is to cover any incidental charges incurred during your stay and all remaining unpaid room nights.
The hotel will place a pre-authorisation hold on your credit card for an amount which covers all unpaid accommodation nights reserved plus a daily amount for incidental charges. If you will be settling your accommodation account and incidentals by cash you will still be asked to provide your credit card for guarantee at the time of check-in. Please note the daily incidental charge may vary across the listed hotels.
Late Arrivals / No Shows
Please indicate when you register, or notify the Conference Managers in writing, if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800 hours. Failure to do so may result in your room being treated as a no-show and being released.